Highland Lodge is located at 1608 Craftsbury Road, Greensboro, Vermont, on the NE corner of Caspian Lake.
Longitude: 44.600333, Latitude: -72.305416
Friendly travel tips:
- Use our address to program your GPS or phone before you leave a populated area. Make sure you have a charger in the car, and don’t reset the directions if you stop, to avoid Google sending you on precarious “shortcuts.”
- Print out directions, and/or a map.
- If you are renting a car in the winter, ask for snow tires for better safety.
- Bring your passport if you want to visit Quebec while you’re here!
- Stop at Vermont’s excellent general stores along the way, for snacks, water, maps, and gifts.
Directions from I-91 and Boston:
Take 91N to Exit 21
Exit 21 to US-2 West to VT 15
Take US-2 for 10 min until bearing right on VT 15 (at Hastings General Store)
Take VT 15 West ten miles, turn right on VT 16 North
Take VT 16 for 4 miles, Turn Left on Main Street in East Hardwick (Directional sign for Greensboro)
Take Main Street 1 mile down into East Hardwick, Turn Right on E. Church Street at the purple house with the green wall.
East Church Street becomes Hardwick Street.
Take Hardwick Street 3 miles, Turn right on Breezy Ave (Directional sign for HIGHLAND LODGE)
Follow Breezy Ave to Greensboro where Willey's Store is, and bear left there to Craftsbury Road
Take Craftsbury Road North 2 miles;
See HIGHLAND LODGE at the top of a hill on the right. Park in back where you see the sign for SMITH Road.
If you get lost, ask anyone for directions to Highland Lodge in Greensboro, at the NE corner of Caspian Lake. Anyone should be able to find it on a Vermont Map.
Please note: If you have rented a cabin, you can come check in at the front office and then park up at the cabin after you get your key.